The Electronix Express Temperature Adjustable Soldering Station gives you analog heat control from 302° F to 896° F. The ergonomically designed iron is lightweight and features a cushioned rubber grip, making soldering simple and comfortable. The iron includes a preinstalled conical tip that is easy to switch out. The station has a convenient power indicator light, soldering iron holder, and tip cleaning sponge rack. This soldering station has an AC 110-130V/60Hz input.
- Analog temperature adjustable soldering station complete with soldering iron, preinstalled conical tip, and tip cleaning sponge
- Variable heat adjustment from 302° F to 896° F (150° C to 480° C)
- Iron is lightweight and features a cushioned rubber grip
- Replaceable tip (see description below for tip part numbers)
- Input: AC 110-130V / 60Hz
Note: Moisten the tip cleaning sponge with water before each use.
Replacement tips available separately: