This lightweight and compact anti-static desoldering pump features a metal construction and a replaceable non-stick nylon tip. Makes removing solder from capacitors, resistors, and other components easy. Spare tips are not included.
- Rugged Metal construction
- Replaceable non-stick nylon tip
- Lightweight and compact
- Anti Static Pump
How To Use:
- Step 1: Depress the end to engage the vacuum.
- Step 2: Heat up the to-be-desoldered joint until it is liquid.
- Step 3: With your other hand hold the plastic nozzle as close as possible to the joint
- Step 4: Push the button to suck up all the liquid solder. (If necessary, clean up the remaining solder with a desoldering wick)