This portable, easy to use 3½ digit digital sound level meter is designed for simple one hand operation, and can be mounted on a tripod for long-term measurement. Meter with A and C frequency weighting of the RMS signal, F and S time weighting and maximum level indication.General Specifications:
- Display: 3½ digit LCD with maximum reading of 1999
- Measurement rate: One times per second, nominal
- Battery: 4x AAA Batteries (Included)
- Battery Life: 50 hours
- Included Accessories: Wind screen, 4x AAA batteries, plug, tripod mounting screw nut, carrying case
- Standards: IEC 651-1979 Type 2, ANSI S1.4-1983 Type 2, JIS C 1502
- Measurement Range: Lo Mode: 37db to 90db, Hi Mode: 75dB to 130dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Detector: True-RMS with independent frequency weightiness
- Dynamic Range: 55dB
- Maximum Hold decay time: <1dB / 3 minute with Reset switch
- Time weighting: S(SLOW) and F(FAST) according to IEC 651 Type 2
- Microphone: 1/2" electret (prepolarized) condenser microphone
- DC Output: Output - 10 mV/dB. Output Impedance: 50Ω approx.
- AC Output: Output - 1.0V RMS corresponding to the top of the selected measurement range.
- Output Impedance - 600Ω approx.
- Warm-up: <5s.
- Operating Temperature: –10 degrees C to 50 degrees C, <90% (at 40 degrees C, 1KHz)
- Dimensions: 215mm(H) x 44mm(W) x 40mm(D).
- Weight: 170g