The Xytronic 400 tabletop fume extractor incorporates a built-in high efficiency, low noise, mini fan that draws soldering flux fumes through an activated carbon filter. One carbon filter is included and it easily replaceable. It offers a convenient and space saving method of removing noxious fumes from the work environment. Designed for use on the factory floor, in R&D, or by the hobbyist, this product provides an economical and efficient method to improve the work place by reducing the possibility of headaches, nausea, and eye irritations often associated with exposure to solder fumes.
Additional carbon filters can be purchased by searching for the following part number: 06763313010
- Removes soldering flux fumes by drawing smoke through an activated carbon filter
- Dual air-flow design - the fume extractor can be used standing up or laying down
- Wattage: 19W, Fan speed: 2700 RPM
- Easy to replace carbon filter (one filter included, additional available separately)
- Durable ABS plastic construction. Measures 4.35" x 6.40" x 8.27" and weighs about 1.5 pounds.
- Filter size: 130mm², Filter weight: 10.1 grams
- Input power: 100~240Vac, 50~60Hz
- RoHS Compliant & ESD Safe