Nothing beats a Simpson 260-8 for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates. Portable yet with benchtop accuracy, the 260-8 is ideal for use anywhere -- workshop, lab or in the field. The 260-8P features an additional resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity checking. Both versions come with batteries, manual and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
- 36 Measurement Ranges -Covers both AC and DC Voltage and Current measurements, as well as resistance testing
- Connections Safeguarded -Standard size reverse/recessed safety jacks prevent operator and/or tool contact with electrical connections of the instrument
- Overload Protection -Diode network protects instrument from overload damage during use (260-8P and 260-8PRT only)
- Rugged Construction -The Phenolic case is designed with heavy reinforced walls for maximum durability; self-shielding taut-band provides added shock resistance for the meter movement
- Portable, for the Workshop, Lab, or in the Field - Portable enough to carry, with benchtop accuracy
- Versatile -Full-size test leads with threaded probe tips for screw-on alligator clips. Eliminates the need to change test leads while working
- Simple Operation -Two knobs control the selection of ranges and functions