The AMK-200 analog multitester is a compact, portable VOM (Volt-OHM-Milliamp) meter in kit form. An assembly manual is included (English language). It features 20K ohm/volt input resistance on the DC voltage scales to minimize circuit loading and improve accuracy. The 50 micro-amp meter movement is diode protected and allows a 0.1 volt full-scale range for low voltage level measurements. The AMK-200 will measure AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, and audion signal dBm. In addition, the AMK-200 can measure transistor gain (hfe) and check diode continuity.
- Build your own quality, high performance analog meter with this soldering practice kit
- Once assembled, it measures AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, audion signal dBm, transistor gain (hfe), and checks diode continuity
- Measures 5.82" x 3.94" x 1.41"
- 9V and 2x AA batteries are included
- NOTE: This kit requires assembly with a soldering iron. Soldering iron and solder are not included.
- DC Volts: 0 to 2.5V, 10V, 50V, 250V, 1,000V.
- AC Volts: 0 to 10V, 50V, 250V, 1,000V.
- DC Current: 0 to 5mA, 50mA, 500mA, 10A.
- Resistance: X1, x10, X1K.
- Sensitivity: 20,000 ohm/V DC and 8,000 ohm/V AC.
- DC Voltage Range: 0.1/0.5/2.5/10/50/250/1000V
- AC Voltage Range: 10/50/250/1000V
- DC Current Range: 50µ/2.5m/25m/0.25A
- Resistance Range: Rx1x10x1kx10kΩ
- Transistor Test Range: 0-1000
- hFE Range: 0-1000V
- Decible Range: ﹣10-﹢22dB
- DCV Sensitivity Range: 20kΩ/V
- ACV Sensitivity Range: 9kΩ/V
- Size: 148x100x36mm
- Weight: 280g
9V and 2x AA batteries are included.