The 878B 40,000-count handheld LCR meters measure inductance, capacitance, and resistance quickly and precisely.
Fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make these meters very simple to operate. The meter also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode.
Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter's mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.Features:
- Measures capacitance, resistance and inductance.
- In circuit mode (Model 879B only)
- Components can be measured with selectable test frequencies in series or parallel mode.
- Measures dissipation factor of capacitors "D" and "Q" of inductors.
- Remembers minimum and maximum values.
- Excellent for sorting parts in engineering, QC or production. Keeps running average of tested components.
- Selectable test frequencies 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz (200Hz and 10KHz Model 878B)
- Relative mode
- Backlight (Model 879)
- Accessories: Alligator clip leads, 9V battery, USB cable
- AC Adaptor Included (879B Only)
- Capacitance: Up to 20mF
- Resistance: Up to 10MOhm
- Inductance: Up to 1000H
- Dimensions: 7.2" (L), 3.4" (W), 1.6" (H)
- Weight: 0.725 lbs.