This in-circuit ESR & DC Resistance capacitor tester is specially designed to measure ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors in the range of 0.47uF to 2200uF, in or out of circuit. The ability to trouble shoot in-circuit saves time and makes the 881 a must for anyone that tests or trouble shoots printed circuit boards.
- 100KHz Output test frequency
- 15mVp-p Output test voltage (will not turn on any solid-state devices)
- Automatically discharges the capacitor under test
- Microprocessor controlled
- One-handed tweezer test probe included
- One year warranty