The 1698B programmable DC power supply deliver exceptional cost/watt value with several programming and protection features. This series improves upon previous models with increased display accuracy, simplified programming, and a USB interface with added support for basic SCPI commands. PC software is provided for timed list mode programming and data logging.
Well suited for R&D, service, production testing, and education environments all models are equipped with overvoltage protection (OVP), overcurrent protection (OCP), and overtemperature protection (OTP).
- 0-60V, 3.3A DC Programmable Switching Power Supply
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Store up to 10 voltage and current combinations for quick output
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in voltage, current, and power meter
- List mode (timed programming): program up to 20 steps
- USB and RS485 interfaces
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC through RS485, any combination of models
- Protection features: Over voltage (OVP), Over current (OCP), Over Temperature (OTP), and key-lock function
- Thermostatically-controlled fan (linear-speed control to minimize fan noise)
- PC software included for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging