The Digilent Pmod AD1 is a two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter that features Analog Devices AD7476A. With a sampling rate of up to 1 million samples per second, this Pmod is capable of excelling in even the most demanding audio applications.
- Two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Simultaneous A/D conversion at up to one MSa per channel
- Two 2-pole Sallen-Key anti-alias filters
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.95 in x 0.8 in (2.4 cm x 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface