The Pmod ENC features a rotary shaft encoder with an integral push-button to provide multiple types of outputs such as a way for users to quickly switch between multiple choices shown on a screen or predefined motor speeds. The module also includes a sliding switch that is commonly used as an on/off output. An encoder is commonly used in freely rotating volume knobs to detect how many "clicks" a knob has been rotated.
- Rotary push-button shaft encoder
- Add multiple types of user input to host board or project
- Additional static slide switch
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5 in x 0.8 in (3.8 cm x 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1