The chipKIT Pro MX7 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip® PIC32MX795F512L. It is compatible with Digilent's line of peripheral modules (Pmod), and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB IDE tools.
The chipKit Pro MX7 is also compatible with the chipKit MPIDE development environment.
The chipKit Pro MX7 is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with embedded control and network communications application. A built in programming/debugging circuit compatible with the Microchip MPLAB IDE is provided, so no additional hardware is required for use with MPLAB.
The kit contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications using either the MPLAB IDE or the MPIDE.
Features: (Microchip PIC32MX795F512L)
- 512KB Flash
- 128KB RAM
- 80 MHz maximum operating speed
- Four SPI, five I2C, and six UART serial interfaces
- Two CAN network controllers, five compare/PWM outputs
- Five 16-bit timer/counters
- Five timer capture inputs
- Two analog comparators
- Programming/debugging circuit
- 52 I/O pins
- 3.3V operating voltage
- 10 analog inputs
- Two USB connectors
- USB 2.0 compliant full-speed On-The-Go (OTG) controller with dedicated DMA channel
- 8 MHz oscillator
- Six 12-pin Pmod ports
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Three pushbuttons and four LEDs
- Programmable with MPIDE and also MPLAB IDE