The Pmod RS485 is a high-speed communication module powered by the Analog Devices ADM582E. By communicating with the device via UART, users can take advantage of the RS485 communication protocol with speeds up to 16 Mbps.
- High-speed RS-485 communication module
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422 interfaces for use in noisy environments
- 16Mbps maximum data rate
- Connect up to 256 nodes on one bus
- Differential half or full-duplex communication
- Thermal shutdown and 15kV ESD protection
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface