The 2831E is a versatile and dependable bench-top digital multimeter suitable for applications in education, service & repair and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements. Additionally, these multimeters enhance your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category.
This meter takes typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy and stability and is designed for cost conscious users requiring a basic and dependable meter with a broad range of extra features offered at a value price.
- AC + DC True RMS for accurate interpretation of any waveform signal
- 4 ½ Digit Dual LED Display for clear reading in darkest environment
- Great overload protection on all ranges
- Allows the measurement of higher voltages 1000 V
- Wider frequency range for AC voltage measurements 20 Hz to 100 kHz
- Wider frequency range for AC current measurements 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Measure frequency across broader range 1 MHz
- Additional time measurement
- More features, more measurements Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB and Percent
- Basic accuracy for DCV is 0.03% More accurate measurements
- Allows a computer to interface with the meter to control and record measurements by USB
- Safety Rating : CAT I (1000 V) & CAT II (300 V)