Having the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 323 True RMS Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job.
Fluke116 Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps.
- TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set.
- TPak ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Strap.
- Flexible Cuff Pipe Clamp Thermocouple.
- 80BK Integrated Temperature Probe.
- 80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter.
- C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter
- 400 A ac current measurement.
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kÃ¢â€žÂ¦ with continuity detection.