- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight for fast, accurate viewing of measurements
- Logging Function with TrendCapture plots measurements as a single line to help detect anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings.
- Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings on the meter "i" button Unsure about a measurement function? Select it, then press the "i" button for instant access to on-board help screens• Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours
- LoZ low input impedance prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage."
- It is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power
- Low Pass filter helps you make accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- 50 Ohm Range useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance.
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution
- 10 mA source current
- Soft keys and scroll buttons for easy navigation control, access to secondary functions.
- Create custom displays too
- Saved measurements for naming and recalling measurements made in the field
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Events and trends recording
- Helpful for troubleshooting intermittent problems or profiling loads