Fluke's 80 Series V DMMs provide 11 functions for electronic and industrial applications
- DC/AC voltage up to 1000V,
- DC/AC current up to 10A (all fused)
- Frequency and duty cycle up to 199.99 KHz
- Resistance 400.00W ohms - 40.00M ohms
- Conductance 40nS
- Diode test
- Capacitance 5.00nF - 5.00uF
- Peak min/max recording mode (250us for Model 87-5, 100us for Model 83-5) stores the highest, lowest and 36-hour average of all readings.
- 41/2 digit mode 20,000 count display (Model 87-5)
- Input alert provides an audible warning if the test leads are in current, but the function is not.
- All inputs are protected to IEC 1010-1 cat. III 1000V.
- Holster Included
- All meters have been independently tested and approved for UL3111, CSA C22.2 No. 1010 and TuV to EN61010.