RIGOL DS2302A digital oscilloscope is a new high-quality dual-channel oscilloscope (300 MHz). This compact lightweight digital oscilloscope provides exceptionally accurate waveform viewing and measurements. RIGOL DS2302A provides up to 50,000 wfms/s waveform acquisition rate.
RIGOL DS2302A digital oscilloscope is ideal for production tests, field service, research, design and all other applications involving analog/digital circuit tests and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
- Bandwidth: 300MHz. 2 Channels. Real-time sample rates: 2 GSa/s. Memory depth: 14 Mpts.
- Innovative UltraVision technology. Vertical sensitivity: 500?V/div - 10V/div. 8-inch color LCD
- Waveform acquisition rate up to 50,000 wfms/s. Math functions: Add, Subtract, Multiply, FFT.
- Standard interface: USB host & device, LAN, AUX. Recommended calibration interval period is 1 year.
- Real-time waveform recording, waveform playback, and waveform analysis. Compact design