The Fluke 374 FC offers advanced troubleshooting performance and is now part of the Fluke Connect® family of wireless test tools.
For years, Fluke has built a reputation for producing the most reliable, rugged, and innovative clamp meters in the world. The new Fluke 370 Series FC is no exception; they are precise, tough, and easy to use. These clamp meters are best-in-class, and make a perfect addition to the Fluke family of clamps.
Developed for commercial and industrial applications, the 374 FC Clamp Meters combine functionality with form factor to create a powerful troubleshooting clamp. The new Fluke 370 Series FC are the only clamp meters in the market to offer a flexible current probe, logging, and safe remote measurements, all in one unit.
- Log and trend measurements: Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect Measurements app
- Work safely: Capture measurements outside the arc flash zone with Bluetooth connectivity to your Apple or Android devices
- True RMS voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Connect your meter to your smartphone using Fluke Connect Measurements app to increase the troubleshooting power of your clamp
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the Fluke Cloud™
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real time with ShareLive™ video calls
- Proprietary in-rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating