The Fluke 376 FC Wireless True-rms AC/DC Clamp Meter offers measurements up to 1000 V and 1000 A, ac or dc, plus an included iFlex™ Flexible Current Clamp.
For years, Fluke has built a reputation for producing the most reliable, rugged, and innovative clamp meters in the world. The new Fluke 370 Series FC is no exception; they are precise, tough, and easy to use. These clamp meters are best-in-class, and make a perfect addition to the Fluke family of clamps.
Developed for commercial and industrial applications, the 376 FC, 375 FC and 374 FC Clamp Meters combine functionality with form factor to create a powerful troubleshooting clamp. The new Fluke 370 Series FC are the only clamp meters in the market to offer a flexible current probe, logging, and safe remote measurements, all in one unit.
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the Cloud
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 376 FC
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac; provides access to large conductors in tight spaces (included)
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap (included)
- Integrated VFD low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating