Visual Persistence Oscilloscope (VPO) technology enables these GDS-3000 series scopes to display waveforms truthfully, while capturing infrequently occurring glitches without missing any waveform info. Software interpolation distortion is also avoided. A unique split-screen feature lets each channel be operated independently with respective settings.
- Complete set of trigger functions
- Split screen function
- Updated software availability from INSTEK website
- Multi interface support
- 8" LCD with SVGA (800 x 600) resolution
- FPGA parallel processing increases speed/update rate
- Multi-language menu. weight approx 4 kg.
- Manual, power cord and one-per-channel probe set included
- Options available at additional charge include various differential, current and passive probes, serial bus analysis and power analysis software
- GPIB to USB adapter, carry case, and power supplies for current probes. Please inquire for pricing and further info.