GRF-1300A, as an optional accessory of GSP-730, is a trainer for basic RF communications experiments. The brand new GRF-1300A RF training kit features not only all functions of GRF-1300 RF training kit but also augments itself with Mixer and Bandpass Filter. Users can better understand the characteristics of Mixer and Bandpass Filter by operating scalar network analyzer measurement which is produced by combining GSP-730 spectrum analyzer, GRF-1300A RF Communications Trainer, and USG signal generator. The combination of USG signal generator and GRF-1300A Mixer function can produce 2.4GHz AM and FM modulation signals. GRF-1300A Bandpass Filter can purify the output signals by filtering out harmonic and spurious produced by Mixer output signals.
- Baseband Signal: Sine, Triangle, Square wave
- Frequency Range: 0.1 ~ 3MHz
- RF Frequency: 870 ~ 920MHz
- AM & FM Modulation
- Mixer & 2.4GHz Bandpass Filter
- 5 programmable On/Off Switches and 5 Test Points to Simulate 8 Failure Conditions for Trouble-Shooting Study
- USB Interface to Provide Remote Control