The 1403 and 1405 can provide continual output power of 100 W through their three output supplies. They feature constant current or constant voltage modes with automatic crossover. Their small size and weight make them ideal for classroom and lab settings where space is a premium.
- Main Output: 1-20 VDC, 5 A (1403) and 1-36 VDC, 3 A (1405)
- Aux Output 1: 3.3 or 5 VDC (selectable), 2.0 A
- Aux Output 2: 12 VDC, 1.0 A
- Coarse & fine voltage/current controls
- CV/CC mode with automatic crossover
- Illuminated LCD indicators for A, V, Output On/Off, CC & CV.
- 4-digit display for main output
- 2-digit display for auxiliary current output
- Compact slim tower housing
- Output power on/off switch at front panel
- Over voltage, short circuit, overload, and over temperature protections