In airports, schools and hospitals for symptoms of flu, such as fever-level or elevated body temperature. More and more people are using non-contact forehead IR thermometers as a simple, quick, touch-less and non-invasive way to perform preliminary screenings.
The Extech IR200 Non-contact Forehead IR Thermometer is designed for simple, fast and accurate initial fever screenings of groups. Clicking the trigger displays an instant temperature reading with 0.1 degree accuracy (Fahrenheit or Celsius). Individuals being screened do not need to remove protective masks or glasses ensuring quick, orderly problem-free fever screenings of large groups.
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 degrees F to 108.5 degrees F (32.0 degrees C to 42.5 degrees C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5 degrees F (0.3 degrees C) with 0.1 degrees F/ degrees C resolution
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Fast repsonse (0.5 seconds)
- Simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display
- Measure body (forehead) temperature
- Monitor individuals for temperature change
- Non-contact technique reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices