This handheld meter is a microprocessor-controlled portable meter with low power consumption. It can measure six basic parameters, they are: inductance L, capacitance C, resistance R, impedance |Z|, dissipation factor D and quality factor Q. Test Frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz. Test Level: 0.3Vrms. Range: L - 1uH to 9999H @ 100/120HzL - .1uH to 999.9H. This meter can fulfill the measurement needs of various component manufacturers and maintenance technicians. 5 digits display. Meter measures 3.9" x 8" x 1.8" and features a convenient collapsible stand. Includes meter, 4 terminal Kelvin test clip leads, DC power adapter, 9v battery, and user manual.
- Measures six basic parameters: inductance L, capacitance C, resistance R, impedance |Z|, dissipation factor D and quality factor Q
- Test Frequencies: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, Test Parameters: L/Q, C/D, R/Q, Z/Q
- Includes meter, 4 terminal Kelvin test clip leads, DC power adapter, 9v battery, and user manual
- Handheld with low power consumption - 5 digits display - features a convenient collapsible stand
- Weighs about 14 ounces and measures 3.9" x 8" x 1.8"
- Test Parameter: L-Q, C-D, R-Q and Z-Q.
- Correction: OPEN - multi-frequency correction of open circuit; SHORT - multi-frequency correction of short circuit.
- Display mode: Direct -- direct measurement value; △ -- absolute deviation; △% -- percent deviation
- Range Hold: When measuring a large number of components with the same nominal value, this function can effectively improve the measuring rate.
- Comparator Function: Built-in 4 Bins comparator: NG, P1, P2, and P3.
- Equivalent Circuit Mode: Both parallel and series equivalent circuit modes can be obtained.
- Data Hold: This function can be used to freeze the current display value.
- Alarm Mode: NG, P1, P2, P3 and OFF modes can be selected.