- The low cost PB-501 Logic Trainer permits students of digital electronics to make efficient use of valuable laboratory time.
- Circuits such as clocks, switches and lights are permanent parts of the PB- 501 and need not be repeatedly constructed.
- Students build only those circuits which directly pertain to a particular experiment.
- Everything required to design and experiment with logic circuitry is included in the PB-501.
- Power is supplied by either four 1.5V batteries or an optional AC adapter.
- The PB-501 is housed in a tough molded plastic carrying case with an integral hinged cover which stacks conveniently for storage.