The PB-505 is a robust electronics trainer engineered for electronics instruction and design and is ideal for analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits. Students will learn valuable hands-on breadboarding techniques and build a solid foundation in circuit experimentation, construction, and analysis. The PB-505 can be used to construct basic series and parallel circuits or the most complicated multi-stage microcomputer circuits, incorporating new trends in industrial technology.
- Multiple test equipment features in one complete instrument.
- 100KHz function generator with sine, square, triangle and TTL.
- Triple output power supply offers 5VDC fixed plus two variable outputs: +\- 1.3 to +\- 15VDC.
- Removable breadboard sections.
- 8 channel logic monitor
- 8 selectable logic switches
- Two digital pulsers, audio experimentation speaker
- High and low buffered logic indicators
- Larger breadboard area
- Low voltage (12.5VAC)
- AC supply
- Built in logic probe
- BCD to 7 segment decoder/display
- Compatible with optional trainer boards