The 01PHSY3020 is a lab grade regulated DC power supply with two levels of control over both current and voltage outputs (coarse and fine), which can be continuously adjustable at 0-30V DC and 0-20A. The vibrant LED meters display the actual voltage and current. Excellent for multiple regulated power requirements with variable 0-30 volt 0-20 amp output. Other uses include lab, science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
- Voltage adjustable 0-30V
- Current adjustable 0-20A
- LED displays for both current and voltage
- Constant Voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operations, Auto CV/CC switch
- Coarse and Fine control for voltage and current
- AC Input: 110V ~50/60Hz
- Maximum output power: 600W
- Advanced PWM control technology
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection and Over temperature protection
- Line regulation: CV≤0.2% reading +2 LSB; CC≤0.5% reading +2 LSB
- Load regulation: ≤0.5% reading +2 LSB
- Ripple & Noise: ≤1% rmsFS
- Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 11.22" x 5.90"
- Weight: 6.17 LB