Ideal for educational instruction in an electronic lab, the 1652 triple output DC laboratory power supply has two 0 to 24 VDC outputs capable of supplying 0 to 500 mA, and one fixed 5 VDC output capable of supplying up to 4 A. Connect outputs in series for higher voltage or connect in parallel for higher current output (selectable via tracking mode switch). Voltage and current for variable outputs are continuously monitored on two digital (1652) displays. This power supply also provides reverse polarity, overvoltage, and current limiting protections.
- Two variable 0 to 24 VDC / 0-500 mA outputs
- One fixed 5V/4A output
- Independent or series/parallel tracking mode operation
- Adjustable current limiting
- Designed to operate continuously at rated output
- Short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, reverse polarity protection
- Connect outputs in series for higher voltage output or in parallel for higher current output (selectable via tracking mode switch)