6 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm is made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet and uses 4x D servos for the base and the arm. The 2x micro servos operate the wrist and gripper. A serial interface and PC software is included. Since the arm has a few joints, we can imagine our human arm.
- 6 Degrees of freedom robotic arm
- Length: 390mm
- Made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet
- Wonderful mechanical structure, and control system
- A serial interface and PC software includes
- Suitable for individual development and school competition
- Requires an external 4.5V to 6V power supply for the servomotors