This Resistance Substitution Box, Model RS-201, offers an impressive 0.1% accuracy rate, while taking direct readings for convenience. The individual value ranges are demarcated with color-coded switches and numbers, making it incredibly easy to read. Furthermore, the box is highly portable and built with rugged durability, measuring just 3.2" x 3.1" x 2.2".
- Direct reading — No fumbling with multiple slide or rotary switches
- Standard accuracy of 0.1%
- Direct readings eliminate potential mistakes that come from rotary or slide-switch boxes.
- For easy value readings, ranges are separated by color-coded switches and numbers.
- The units are small, rugged, and portable.
- Size: 3.2" x 3.1" x 2.2"
- Accuracy: ±(0.1% + 25 mW)
- Decades: 7
- Range: 0 to 9,999,999Ω
- Resolution: 1Ω
- Residual Impedance: ≤0.39 W (≤0.056 Ω/decade)
- Components: Metal-film resistors; Manganin wire ≤0.9Ω