The Siglent SDS1204X-E is a powerful 200MHz four-channel oscilloscope that is built on the same platform as the very popular SDS1202X-E but with several significant improvements, including two 1GSa/s ADCs and two 14Mpt memory modules. Waveform capture rates are up to 100,000wfms/s in normal mode and 400,000wfms/s in sequence mode. The SDS1000X-E scopes feature a large 7” 256-level color display with intensity grading and color temperature features.
The SDS1204X-E design employs a new generation of SPO (Super -Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance; a hardware co-processor delivers measurements quickly and accurately without slowing acquisition and front-panel response. Additionally, the low-noise design allows measurements of very small signals since it supports 500uV/div to 10V/div voltage settings. Most commonly-used adjustments are quickly accessible with single-button front-panel control.
Fast four-channel sampling is achieved with the two-ADC design: when all channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500MSa/s and a standard record length of 7Mpts. When only one channel per ADC is active, the maximum sample rate is 1GSa/s and the maximum record length is 14Mpts. Multiple powerful triggering modes are provided (Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video) but serial bus triggering is also available since serial decoding for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN bus types is included. The X-E models also include History waveform recording, and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. A 1 million point FFT math function gives the SDS1000X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra.
This feature-rich four channel scope also offers capabilities of searching and navigating, on-screen Bode plots (gain/ phase vs. frequency), 16 digital channels (option), an external USB powered 25MHz AWG module (option), a Siglent USB 802.11b/g/b WiFi adapter (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control of the instrument via a web browser for configuration, collecting data, or for remote troubleshooting and monitoring.
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- Two channel series have one 1 GSa/s ADC, four channel series have two 1 GSa/s ADCs. When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MSa/s. When a single channel per ADC is active, it has sample rate of 1 GSa/s
- The newest generation of SPO technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- Low background noisewith voltage scales from 500 μV/div to 10 V/div
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames.
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as wel l as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions
- 1 Mpts FFT
- Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points (up to14 Mpts)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication,division, integration, differential, square root)
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”
- Security Erase mode
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- MSO, 16 digital channels (four channel series only, option)
- Bode plot (four channel series only)
- Search and navigate (four channel series only)
- USB AWG module (four channel series only, option)
- USB WIFI adapter (four channel series only, option)
- Web Browser based control (four channel series only)
- Large 7 inch TFT -LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB -TMC), LAN Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
- USB Cable
- Quick Start
- Passive Probe - 4
- Power Cord