The PCB Etching Tank System us easy to assemble and use. Create PCB etchings in under 5 minutes. The tank features graduated markings to assist in setting correct etchant depth. Normal usage requires a minimum of 2,000cc (2 liters) to a maximum of 2,300cc (2.3 liters) of etching solution. Included are handy wire clips used to hang your boards in the tank. This feature makes it easy to lift the board out for an easy, quick check on the board's progress. Or, view the board in the translucent tank by shining a light on it during the process.
- Molded plastic tank construction in high impact plastic
- Plug-in heater to heat ferric chloride or etching chemical
- Wire circuit board holders that hold the board during etching and assist in handling
- Graduated markings on tank for proportions
- Typical 4 minute time to remove copper