For quick circuit board rotation and component insertion/soldering, nothing beats this work holding tool for speed and versatility.
- Features eight rotating adjustment positions at the head, six positive lock positions in the vertical plane, and variable height adjustment
- Hold circuit boards up to 12" (304.8mm) wide and up to 0.156" (4 mm) thick
- Arms move independently and feature "V" shaped grooves
- Notches positioned laterally near the arms' tips securely and conveniently hold small electronic parts
- 5.0 lbs. Weighted Base is extremely stable
- Height (base to top of vertical shaft): 10" (254 mm), Weight: 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)