The STANLEY FATMAXÂ® Hammer Tacker driver mechanism is a true time-saver, delivering more than 500,000 cycles, and featuring an anti-jam mechanism and surface guard. The bottom-load, high-capacity magazine accepts up to two full sticks or staples. Chrome-plated steel construction frame and comfort grip.
- Driver mechanism delivers more than 500,000 cycles for long-life performance
- Anti-jam mechanism reduces downtime and increases productivity
- Bottom-load, high-capacity, quick-load magazine accepts up to two full sticks of staples to minimize reloading time
- Chrome-plated steel construction frame for corrosion resistance and durability
- Ergonomic comfort grip minimizes fatigue and maximizes comfort
- Surface guard won't tear TyvekÂ® and felt
- Loads two full sticks StanleyÂ® TRA700 heavy-duty or ArrowÂ® T-50Â® heavy-duty 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" staples