- Safely Remove Surface Mount Devices Using Low Heat
- Fast and easy to use.
- Simply apply flux to all leads of the SMD. With a soldering iron or warm air bath melt the special desoldering alloy on all of the leads.
- The combination of existing solder plus the special alloy melts at less than 200 degrees F and remains molten long enough for removal of SMD using tweezers or pickup tool.
- Clean off pads using flux and a swab, then install new device.
- Each kit provides enough product to remove between 8-10 SMDs (approximately 1250-1500 leads).
- Kit includes: low temperature (136 degrees F) desoldering alloy, a syringe with RMA flux, and alcohol pads.
- Special desoldering alloy and flux also available in industrial production sizes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and to cause birth defects or other reproductive
harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov