- Designed to fit on the end of any 22 AWG to 18 AWG wire.
- Cross hole wire entry fits wires up to .12” (3mm) diameter.
- Available with tarnish resistant nickel or gold plating for very low contact
- Set screw simplifies assembly of testleads and jumpers by using a flat blade screwdriver.
- Fits standard panel and binding post banana jacks .161” to .166” (4,0mm to 4,2mm) diameter
- Type: Banana Plug, Stackable
- Gender: Male
- Plug/Mating Plug Diameter: Standard Banana
- Mounting Type: Free Hanging (In-Line)
- Termination: Solderless
- Insulation: Non-Mating End Insulated
- Features: Set Screw, Cross Hole
- Color: Red
- Wire Gauge: 18-22 AWG
- Contact Finish: Nickel
- Contact Material: Beryllium Copper
- Body Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Operating Temperature: 50°C