SIGLENT's SDS1000X-U Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes is available in one bandwidth, 100 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SDS1000X-U series employs SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
Another powerful addition is the new 128 k point FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-U a very high-frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. SDS1000X-U also supports searching and navigating.
- 100 MHz bandwidth / 4 channels
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Advanced measurements on full memory (14 Mpts)
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom, and Print
- Large 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 x 480 resolution