- 150 selects one-of-sixteen data lines
- Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
- Permits multiplexing from N lines to one line
- Also for use as Boolean function generator
- Typical average propagation delay time, data input to W output: 11 ns
These data selectors/multiplexers contain full on-chip decoding to select the desired data source. The DM74150 selects one-of-sixteen data sources. The DM74150 has a strobe input which must be at a LOW logic level to enable these devices. A HIGH level at the strobe forces the W output HIGH and the Y output (as applicable) LOW.