SILENT’s SDS2000X Plus series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz, have a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed signal analysis ability.
The SDS2000X Plus series employs SIGLENT’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. History waveform recording, Sequence acquisition, Search and Navigate functions allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 50 MHz waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, mask test, bode plot, and power analysis are also features of the SDS2000X Plus. A 10-bit acquisition mode helps to satisfy applications which require more than 8-bit resolution.
The large 10.1" capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, while the remote web control, mouse and external keyboard support greatly improve the operating efficiency of the SDS2000X Plus.
- 200 MHz bandwidth / 4 channels
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Record length up to 200 Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode), 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Serial bus triggering and decoder - I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN are standard; CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, and MIL-STD-1553B are available as options
- 16 digital channel mixed signal analysis with optional software and logic probe (sample rate up to 500 MSa/s; record length up to 50 Mpts/ch)