The Rigol MSO5204 is a four channel, 200 MHz digital / mixed signal oscilloscope with a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s. Easily upgraded, it features a 100 Mpts memory depth which is upgradable to 200 Mpts via software key code. It also includes 16 digital channels as a standard feature - simply add the optional PLA2216 logic probe to operate.
The Rigol MSO5000 series digital oscilloscope is a high performance instrument based on Rigol’s UltraVision II technology. With a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s and extremely high memory depth, the MSO5000 seamlessly integrates 7 instruments into one - oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator and much more. The MSO5000 also features a 9 inch, capacitive multi touch screen with 256 level intensity grading and color persistence.
- 4 channel, 200 MHz MSO
- FREE MSO5000-BND software package - a $699 value
- Units shipping from Tequipment now include a 36 hour trial period for several software options – MSO5000-COMP, EMBD, AUTO, FLEX, AUDIO and AERO
- Up to 8 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- 100 Mpts memory depth, optional memory depth up to 200 Mpts
- 16 digital channels included - requires optional PLA2216 logic probe to operate
- High waveform capture rate (over 500,000 wfm/s)
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Remote wireless control software - migrate instrument control and waveform analysis to PC
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function