This is a 5V 2-Channel Relay interface board. It can be used to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 5V, 2 Channel Relay Interface Board
- Equipped with high current relay
- AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status
- It activates on low level
- There are 4 fixing screw holes around the board, the hole diameter is 3.1mm, which is convenient for installation and fixing.
- The relay uses high-quality relay, single pole double throw.
- Optocoupler isolation, good anti-interference.
- Low level pull-in, high level release. The status indicator light is on when it is engaged, and it is off when it is released.
- PCB Color: Black
- Weight: 31g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51mm x 39mm x 19mm