- 9 PIECE SENSOR SET FOR ARDUINO (26DFR0018)
IO Expansion shield is one of the market's best. The shield's design allows for fast robotic prototyping at an affordable price.
The DFRobot Expansion shield introduces a color code for sensors and actuators input and output. The 3 pin format for Signal, Voltage and Ground is extremely useful, especially when used in conjuction with DF Robot's large range of modules, sensors and devices.
Alternatively, the board includes power input for salvaged power supplies or laboratory power supplies. Also features the very common Xbee socket for multipurpose wireless connectivity such as RF, wireless, and Bluetooth.
The new version includes a voltage hardware setting through a jumper to allow compatibility with a bigger range of components at 3.3 Volts like Raspberry Pi, Due and others.
It also includes a Servo external power, with a protective diode. This way you can enable a large range of servos from your Arduino.
The latest version features a convenient switch that lets you program your ATmega328 boards like UNO, while you have another Serial device connected like a Xbee. Switch it, program it and get it back up and running with another switch. You don't need to disassemble your hardware or wiring.
- Compatible with the new Arduino Due
- 3.3V/5V operating voltage select
- Switch for wireless communication
- Colorful header for illustrating digital or analog pins
- Immersion gold surface
- Input Voltage: 7-12V PWR_IN, 4.8-6V SERVO_PWR, depending on your servo
- Compatible module voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Support interface: I2C, SPI, Xbee (Xbee Pro), Bluetooth + APC220