- This Digital Trainer comes in Do-It-Yourself kit form — once assembled, it provides all the functions necessary for digital experimentation and prototyping
- The DT3's features include 8 binary switches (4 buffered), 8 LED indicators, a clock conditioning circuit, pulse switch with 0 to + 5V or + 5V to 0V output, and 7 board-mounted tie blocks for easy circuit connections
- Intermediate skill level kit — requires knowledge of reading circuit diagrams and good soldering techniques for medium density circuit boards. Comes with easy to follow assembly instructions.
- Measures 7.5" long and 4" tall. Weighs 3.15 ounces.
- NOTE: Assembly with a soldering iron is required (solder and soldering iron are not included)