Solder:Time is an easy to solder real time watch kit with a unique laser cut acrylic casing. Four individual acrylic parts are cut to fit the internal PCB, battery and switch perfectly. Includes a velcro wrist band. After soldering the Solder:Time, the watch is built by stacking the acrylic parts with the PCB and holding it together with the included screws. Solder:Time is a true conversation starter that looks great and is completely functional.
- Great looking laser cut acrylic case
- Unique watch
- Easy to solder
- Stand alone project - no computer or other programmer required. Just solder it and it's ready!
- On board Dallas DS1337+ Real Time Clock (RTC) for super accurate time keeping
- Jumper (on bottom) for always on use.
- Hackable: Programming and I2C pads labeled on bottom
- Clear front and back casing to show the internal electronics
- Adjustable wrist band
- Can also be worn as a badge with optional badge clip.
- Long lasting battery, with special LED lighting method and very low power processor sleeping.