Gorilla Tape's toughness surpasses ordinary duct tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That's why Gorilla Tape was invented. It sticks to smooth surfaces, plus rough and uneven surfaces including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that most tapes can't hold. Gorilla Tape is made to withstand elements in tough bonding applications, offering superior adhesion for long lasting repairs. The all-weather shell helps create a barrier that can withstand harsh elements, while the double thick adhesive fills in gaps on surfaces for extra grip. The tight weave on the strong reinforced backing contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand.
- 1-7/8-inch x 10 Yard roll
- Double thick adhesive fills up the gaps for super strong bite
- Strong reinforced backing - the tight weave makes Gorilla Tape extra strong
- Strong but can still be ripped straight and easy
- Tough all weather shell for the toughest jobs in the toughest conditions