The 5492C 5 1/2-digit bench multimeter is designed for accuracy, repeatability, and ease-of-use. A wide measurement range with speeds up to 1000 readings per second, and a basic DCV accuracy of up to 35 ppm deliver stable measurement results quickly and accurately. This general-purpose meter is well suited for demanding engineering, production, and service applications.
The intuitive 4.3-inch LCD offers a variety of measurement display modes including numeric, bar meter, trend chart, and histogram. The built-in math functions, statistics display, and dual measurement capabilities offer convenient ways to capture and analyze measurement data.
- 12 measurement functions: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2 and 4-wire resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode, temperature, continuity test, DCV ratio
- High-contrast 4.3-inch full color LCD
- Measurement speed up to 1000 readings/s
- DCV basic accuracy up to 35 ppm (0.0035%)
- Histogram, bar graph, trend chart, and numeric display options
- Display Min, Max, Peak-to-Peak, Average, Standard Deviation statistics simultaneously
- Null, dB, dBm, %, mx+b, and run/stop math functions
- AC frequency measurements to 1MHz
- Internal storage buffer for up to 10,000 readings
- 2 and 4-wire resistance measurements down to 10 Ω
- Dual measurement display
- Rear input terminals for rack use (6 ½-digit model only)
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), LAN, and RS232 interfaces, supporting SCPI commands. GPIB option