Start verifying and testing projects with the Analog Discovery 3 Pro Bundle
Looking for a high-quality digital oscilloscope at an affordable price? Look no further than the Analog Discovery 3 Pro Bundle from Digilent! This Analog Discovery kit is the perfect solution for engineers, students, and hobbyists who need a portable digital oscilloscope that can be used for a wide range of projects. This comprehensive bundle includes the new Analog Discovery 3, a digital oscilloscope for PC, along with carefully curated accessories and components to help you tackle any electronics project. As a digital storage oscilloscope, the Analog Discovery 3 provides high-quality reliable measurements and analysis with powerful yet easy-to-use features. The Digilent Analog Discovery Kit is a versatile device that includes a range of test and measurement tools, including a two-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, power supply, and more.
Analog Discovery 3 is Digilent’s latest multi-function test and measurement device, also known as the AD3, is a digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer, waveform generator, pattern generator, and much more. Using the flexible WaveForms software (supported by Windows, Mac, and Linux), the Analog Discovery 3 can be used in the lab, in the field, or even at home - you're no longer tied down to a traditional benchtop and stacks of expensive test instruments.
- BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery
- BNC Oscilloscope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
- Mini Grabber Test Clips (6-pack)
- Analog Discovery 3 and the following:
- One plastic project box
- One USB-C® to USB-C programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- 30-pin flywire labels
- 1 Year subscription to Multisim Live and 30-day Trial of EveryMeasure with 5GB and 5 Users
- (requires Analog Discovery 3 registration)
- Note: The Analog Discovery BNC adapter board does not have differential analog (scope) inputs.