The Elenco XP-625 AC/DC Variable Power Supply is an ideal power supply for your school lab. It contains three voltages: 0-30VDC @ 5A, 0-40VAC @ 5A, and 0-110VAC @ 2.5A. All three supplies are controlled by the voltage adjust knob on the front panel. The unit contains a voltmeter and an ammeter. The voltmeter is used for both 30VDC and 40VAC output voltages. The ammeter only registers the DC output current. The outputs are fuse protected from overload or shorting.
- Ideal AC/DC power supply for your school lab
- It has a DC output (UN-regulated, UN-filtered) from 0-30 volts at up to 5 amps
- It has an AC output (UN-regulated, UN-filtered) of 0-40V at up to 5 amps
- Intended for applications where high voltage variance and fluctuations can be tolerated
- Meter displays the average voltage -peak voltages are higher
- Voltage adjust knob controls all three outputs
- Volt and amp meters display the desired setting