Dual Temperature Heat Gun. Comfortable to use and highly effective, this dual-temp heat gun produces a nearly instantaneous, focused, and versatile blast of hot air.
With multiple possible applications, a heat gun is something your tool box should never be without. This heat gun's two temperature/speed settings make it ideal for any number of projects, like stripping paint, warping vinyl siding, securing heat shrink tubing, and melting toy soldiers. The built-in stand allows the heat gun to sit upright while it is unused or as it cools.
- Input power: 120 VAC, 750/1500 watts
- Temperature: 300° or 900° F
- Velocity: 15 cubic feet per minute max.
- Repairing electrical installations by crimping shrink sleeves
- Deformation and welding of PVC tubes
- Removing stickers, labels, old paint and veneers